Caring Paws Animal Hospital is passionate about caring for your furry, feathered, or scaled family member through compassionate and comprehensive care.
Dr. Danielson is committed to exploring every available option when it comes to accurately diagnosing your pet's condition and creating an individualized and effective course of treatment. Our priority is to provide exceptional veterinary care so that you and your best friend can enjoy a long and happy life together.
Dr. Danielson's 25+ years of experience affords him the expertise to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions, from the routine to the obscure. Additionally, he makes it his mission to educate pet parents as to the what, why, and how of diagnoses and treatment options for your beloved family member.
Dr. Danielson believes an educated pet parent is a happier, less stressed pet parent. For procedures that require client at-home administration, such as injections and the administration of fluids, the Caring Paws staff will take time during the visit to fully demonstrate the process and ensure pet owners leave feeling comfortable and confident in their ability to take care of their pet at home. In addition, we offer an extensive how-to library on our website.
Diagnosing and Treating Serious Conditions
Effectively managing a serious health condition begins with an accurate diagnosis. Our extensive in-house diagnostic capabilities allow us to receive a quick result for a wide variety of conditions, which allows us to ease the minds of worried pet parents. When the situation warrants, board-certified specialists are also available for consultation.
We provide diagnostic services and innovative treatment options for the following health conditions, among others:
- Gastrointestinal and digestive disorders, including chronic diarrhea: We use cutting-edge PCR DNA testing to identify hard-to-find bacteria and parasites that other testing may not detect.
- Endocrine disorders including Cushing's disease, diabetes and thyroid disease: We now have new, comprehensive testing options to identify hard-to-find hormonal conditions. New monitoring capabilities for diabetic patients include a noninvasive wireless blood glucose monitor using the Freestyle Libre™ implant.
- Dermatological disorders, including allergic dermatitis and skin infections: Now, with a simple blood test, we can objectively evaluate all possible food, environmental, and parasitic causes of your pet's discomfort.
- Infectious diseases, including feline viral diseases, chronic bacterial infections, toxoplasmosis, Lyme disease, ehrlichia, and anaplasmosis: We now can conduct thorough evaluations including DNA testing and cultures to identify the presence of these organisms.
- Organ dysfunction conditions, including renal disease, chronic renal failure, liver flukes, gallbladder disease, hepatitis, pancreatitis, and hypertension.
- Heart disorders, including dilated cardiomyopathy, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, valve disorder, pulmonary hypertension, congestive heart failure, and heartworm disease.
- Urinary disorders, including bacterial cystitis, urinary incontinence, interstitial cystitis, urinary crystals, and bladder stones.
- Respiratory disorders, including feline upper respiratory syndrome, asthma, sinusitis, bronchitis, tracheitis, pneumonia, laryngeal paralysis, elongated soft palate, and collapsing trachea.
- Neurological disorders, including epilepsy, degenerative neuropathy, old dog vestibular syndrome, intervertebral disc disease, Horner's syndrome, and various other nerve disorders.
- Ophthalmologic disorders, including corneal ulcers, conjunctivitis, uveitis, and glaucoma.
- Immune disorders, including immune mediated hemolytic anemia (IMHA), immune mediated thrombocytopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, feline leukemia, and feline AIDS
- Cancers: We can also diagnose and treat cancer disorders, including cancers of all areas of the body.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our treatment options for serious health conditions in your pet. We're here to help get your best buddy back to health and happiness!